Tuesday, December 15, 2009

our house ... the beginning

I finally found the cable to charge the battery on our camera and have been inspired (thanks Lee :P) to take some piccies. I have mostly taken them of the kitchen it is the only room in the house that kinda looks complete.

(above) our first night in our home.

(above) Mark rolling the first coat of paint for the garage floor... no stains here.

(above) our wardrobe. I spent AGES trying to make it look neat, and it still looks messy. Off to Howards Storage World I say... We need some boxes on the top shelp I think.

(above) our gorgeous kitchen. I am living here atm.

(above) the bifold door is amazing, lets so much breeze in... and flies and christmas beetles too. Thank goodness Mark is sorting our flyscreens as we speak.
(above) our brand spanking new oven that we got yesterday. I used the stove last night, I had forgotten how much I LOVE a stovetop.
(above) our dishwasher. I forgot that I had this last night and washed and wiped up. Might be for when we have guests over I think.
(above) there is a little hint of Christmas at our place.

6 comments:

  1. I was hoping you would post some pics of your lovely kitchen Fee...I love it!! Mmmm nice shiney appliances.
    Your little Christmas touch looks great.
    You must be loving that hot water!
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Fee & Mark! Hope you're enjoying the new house. The kitchen is just stunning and your little xmas touches are gorgeous!! Are you having fun keeping the fingerprints off your oven and dishwasher, too?! Oh and I'm glad I'm not the only freak that sorts their wardrobe by colour ;) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the kitchen, looks brilliant!! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks L, I am loving the shiny new appliances that I don't want to use them, I want them to stay shiny forever. Lucky I have heaps of stainless steel cleaner and I don't cook with oil :).

    Hey Fee :). We are loving our new house, especially the kitchen. The fingerprints have been told that they are not allowed on the new appliances. The second those plumbers left I was out there with my paper towel rubbing them away LOL. *insert red face here* - I thought that you would notice my colour coordination skills in our wardrobe. I am still not happy about the clutter so will definitely need some boxes or something to neaten it up.

    Thanks Caz, we love it too. We are thinking of putting a poly wine rack above the fridge, and maybe some pics above the splashback, but apart from that, I think it's done :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fee, don't you know anything, the first page in the OCD handbook chapter of wardrobe coordination clearly states it goes by colour AND sleeve length!

    ReplyDelete